Financial Services Group Introductory Appointment
Male Date of Birth
Female Date of Birth
Preferred Method of Contact
Things to think about:
What are the top three questions you have about your finances?
What is your biggest financial worry or concern?
What would you most like to change about your financial situation over the next 3 years?
Add any other financial goal or objectives you want to achieve:
What are your priorities?
Rate each financial goal based on how important it is to you (1=not important at all; 5=very important)
Paying down mortgage or other debt
Gaining control over my spending
Saving for children's education
Saving for retirement
Understanding my investments
Knowing I have the right investment mix
Active involvement in managing my investments
Developing income withdrawal strategies for/in retirement
Providing a comfortable lifestyle for my family in the event of my death
Creating/preserving an estate for my heirs
Leaving a legacy or charitable giving
What would you like FSG to assist you with?
Setting up a retirement plan
Insurance (life, disability, critical illness, travel)
Assistance with managing my investments
Employee benefits plans
Personal health and dental plans
What to bring?
In order to allow a meaningful discussion of your financial situation, please bring any documents from the list below that you would think would be useful to your individual session with Financial Services Group. It is understood that the information is provided on a confidential basis.
1. Summary of Assets - listing of any chequing/savings accounts with current balances.
2. Summary of Debts - listing of any loans, credit card balances etc with balances, credit limits and current interest rates.
3. Mortgage Statements - copies of most recent statement showing term of mortgage and current balances.
4. Monthly Expense Summary - detailed summary of household income and expenditures.
5. RRSP Statements - copy of most recent statement showing financial institution, type of investment, contributions and current values.
6. Other Investment Statements (TFSA, LIRA, RESP, Non-Registered etc) - copy of most recent statements showing financial institution, type of investment, contributions and current values.
7. Pension Statements - details of any other pension still held with any previous employers.
8. Notice of Assessment - pages 1 and 2 of your most recent NOA showing your RRSP contribution room.
9. CPP Statement of Contributions (available through Service Canada) - access your account online at http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/online/mysca.html
10. Life Insurance Policies - copy of any personal and or corporate policies on your life.
11. Critical Illness and/or Disability Illness Policies- copy of any personal or corporate policies on your life.
Do Not Fill This Out